Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights regarding all (content, graphics, logos, make-up, domain names, etc.) that is presented or (if compiled by other ministries) referred to on this website, are the comprehensively owned by the State of The Netherlands (the Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management, Directorate-General Rijkswaterstaat, or other ministries involved). Reuse of all content is free and permitted.
All copyright in this website is expressly reserved by Rijkswaterstaat. Portions of the site's content may be reproduced elsewhere, provided they are properly sourced.
All content presented or referred to on this website has been compiled and presented with the utmost care. However, it may be from time to time partly not up to date, incomplete and/or incorrect. The content itself and/or its presentation may change at regular intervals, immediately and without notice.
It is advisable to check from time to time whether the content, including the text on this page, has been changed. The content may partly consist of information used by Rijkswaterstaat for its own purposes and consequently may be less fit for use for other purposes.
By visiting this website and/or using content presented or referred to on it, you agree to the following:Rijkswaterstaat shall not be liable for any damages of whatsoever, direct or indirect, ensuing in whatsoever way from (but not limited to):
- defects, virusses or other imperfections in software concerning accessing or using this website
- using content presented or referered to on this website
- performance or non-availability of this website
- incorrect use of this website
- loss of data accessing or using this website
- downloading or using software made available on this website
- third parties' claims regarding using this website, except in case damages are intentionally gaused by or due to wilful negeligence of Rijkswaterstaat or its management